With the 360 M15 Adventure Kit, be prepared for the ultimate journey. The light weight and high volume are perfect for any long camping trip, fishing expedition, or an all day hike. Includes a silicone straw attachment for when you have access to water you trust to preserve the lengthy 150 liters lifespan of the heavy duty Adventure Purifier.
• 100% BPA free
• 100% recyclable
• 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel
• Single wall design
• Opening: wide
• Volume: 1455 ml
• Height: 236 mm
• Diameter: 91 mm
• Weight: 304 gm
• Fits in a cup holder: no
Technical specifications for 360 adventure purifier :
• Height: 67 mm
• Diameter: 48 mm
• Weight: 40 gm
• Filtration: 99.999% of harmful contaminants
All Mizu Filters and Purifiers use high performance, revolutionary industry leading Nanotechnology. They work by a combination of mechanical entrapment and electro kinetic absorption, incorporating naturally occurring minerals refined in a laboratory setting. Each gram of resulting fiber has a surface area exceeding 500 square meters. That means that contaminants are either trapped in micro pores or attracted by the charge of the filter and therefore stopped from entering your body.
360 filters and purifiers work as you sip - eliminating the wait time that comes with pumps, gravity filters, or strange tasting chemicals. The 360 Adventure Purifier has a flow rate of 521.7ml/min.
Adventure Purifier have a lifespan of approximately 150 liters of water and do not expire. Water will simply stop flowing when the filter is ready to be replaced.
The Mizu nanotechnology media is produced by the highly reputable Ahlstrom company which has been around in 1851 and is based in Finland. The Ahlstrom product name is 'Disruptor' and was designed and tested by NASA, NGO's and the military.
Mizu nanotechnology filters and purifiers are independently tested by BIO-LOGICAL CONSULTING SERVICES (BCS) of North Florida, Inc., an independent laboratory. BCS is accredited by the State of Florida Department of Health and is registered with the USA EPA Laboratory Compendium. BCS is also audited and regulated by the Department of Health to ensure compliance with national ISO 17025 standards.
• Mizu guarantees a lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects! Scratches and dents from dropping or normal use do not affect the use or safety of the bottle, but do not qualify for warranty. Paint/graphics are under a one-year warranty.
• Do not put hot liquids into single wall Mizu containers.
• Do not freeze your Mizu container.
• Do not put your Mizu container in the microwave.
• Dishwasher may affect the paint and print. Hand washing recommended.