• Weight: 288g (size 42 EU)
• Drop: 6mm (24mm – 18mm)
• Stride profile: Neutral
• Surface: roads & paths
• Upper in Alveomesh : Recycled polyester (100%)
• Panels made in T.P.U.
• Logo V and heel insert Pebax® Rnew® : Ricinus oil (62%)
• Insole : Sugar cane (52%), recycled polyester (23%)
• Midsole : Sugar cane (60%)
• Outsole : Amazonian rubber (32%)
• Cushion latex in L-Foam : Natural latex from Brazil (30%) - 70% synthetic latex
• Lining in Tech : Recycled polyester (100%)
• Backloop and cords : Recycled polyester (100%)
• Biobased / Recycled (53%)
• Made in Brazil
• V-Knit is a knitting technique that provides elasticity and adaptability to the foot. It is knitted in one piece to reduce material overlap and stitching. It forms a light and comfortable trainer in which the foot breathes while being well supported. This technique eliminates the need for cutting and fabric waste, reducing material waste.
Pebax RNew is a 100% bio-sourced material used as a reinforced structure of the trainer. It ensures the support of the foot and thus the safety of the runner.
L-Foam is the technology developed for VEJA running shoes. Made of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, this cushioning insert provides comfort and protection against vibrations.