M = 6us - 10us (+ ou - du 37 au 43,5)
L = 10.5us & more (à partir du 44 et plus)
• A-series aluminium chassis :
The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid that previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider’s weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
• Nylon highback : Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
• Reversible strap : Designed to be worn in two positions, one for hard charging performance and the other for a more relaxed feel that lets you really lean into your ride. Utilizes a strong upper and a soft flexible lower portion to support all of your riding needs.
• Minimalist with oversold toe strap : The minimalist toe strap with overmold is the same base strap as the minimalist toe strap with the addition of an overmolded layer of urethane that assures the strap stays in place over the riders desired position over the boot.
• Linkage ratchet : Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
• Canted with pods footbed : An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Urethane pods are bonded to the footbed under the heels and forefront of the riders foot. These pods absorb high speed vibrations for a smoother ride as well as smooth out larger impacts from flat landings.
• A-series TPU basepad : A urethane base pad that sits under the binding and wraps up the side. The urethane provides ultimate damping properties underfoot, and support as it wraps up the side of the binding increasing response as the riders drives their weight into turns.
• Aluminium disc : The Aluminum disc is more rigid than the plastic disc. This disc is suited for the rider demanding precision in their binding. (compatible with 4X4, 4X2 & Burton Channel )